Whereistheart

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Fortune Cookies

Have you ever gotten a fortune cookie that really gave you a fortune? It would be nice if you cracked one open and out came a crumpled $1000 bill. Perhaps this would be a good way for the mob to launder their money. The chinese and laundry = cookies.
I never met a cookie i didn't like but every fortune i get says the same things i say to myself . Yes i know not to trust friends or enemies. I know that tomorrow might be the day. Lucky numbers are 7-14-10. The cookies are as negative as me. Where are the fun lovin cookies, the ones that give hope or anything.
The next time you read a fortune cookie with a truly inspirational quote , send it to me . I need it

1 Comments:

At 8:23 AM, Blogger Roadchick said...

The 'chick got that lucky fortune in a cookie once & she kept it:

Your dearest wish will come true.

A wonderful, dreadful obligation of choice.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home